CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 25, 2008

FINALLY!!!!!

TA Da I've done it!! It was a little scary and intimidating, but I did it!! Rich is out of town and I had big plans, and I have been waiting to figure this all out once all my chores were done and my dungeon I call my office was clean and organized like in all the magazines!!! Well we all know that if I keep waiting for that moment to appear (i really need a fairy Godmother) i would really already be on the bandwagon. Well needless to say i've put on my blinders and here we go!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

BRING IT! Can't wait to read all your future posts! (BTW--Fairy Godmother=cleaning ladies)

MISS YOU!!!!!

Anonymous said...

was out blog wandering and happened upon yours - yippee!!!

i too just started this year - end of january - as much as i resisted in the beginning, this blogging thing has been a wonderful way to reconnect with my family - and even a few friends along the way!

love ya, sharon

London said...

YEAH!! I was afraid I would have to call and bug you again to get on it. I am proud of you. I love the picture of you and the girls and can't wait to see more. They have gotten so BIG!! Love ya!

Terese Hamilton said...

I'm so proud - you're getting more Savvy!

sara said...

looks great....it does take a bit of time but is so much fun to see and read...love ya

Mark and Karen said...

Way to go! I'm with London, I can't wait to see more pictures. Your girls look soooo big . . . considering the last time I saw you, you only had two with one pleasant surprise in the oven. At least that's how I remember it.

Mark and Karen said...

Way to go! I'm with London, I can't wait to see more pictures. Your girls look so big . . . considering the last time I saw you, you only had two with a pleasant surprise in the oven. At least that's how I remember it.

Amy said...

HEY I just found you through Terese YEAH. Can't wait to catch up on all of the happenings at your house. Welcome to the world of blog

melanie said...

I is about time!!! I hope you don't get hooked on blogs like me. I think I am becoming addicted to checking out other blogs. Lets go out soon

Anne said...

Good luck girl, can't wait to see it!

London said...

Happy Mothers Day!!