CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

"I Have Chloe Hair!"



Eden was so excited to have hair like her older cousin Chloe.  At Disneyland we saw a little girl with a bob, and I kept telling Rich I wanted to cut Eden's hair like that, but I was to scared. Then for Memorial weekend we went out to Grandma and Grandpa Wayas's house and lo and behold Chloe had her hair cut like I'd been wanting so Aunt Sasha being very skilled in the girl ways (having grown up with 3 sisters) cut her hair!  Eden has been walking around telling everyone she sees that she got a hair cut and that she has Chloe hair.  She is so proud of it!!!  



6 comments:

Terese Hamilton said...

It is so cute - I love it! It fits her personality so great!

melanie said...

It looks really cute. It also looks cute in your family picture, I think that is why I was in shock when I first noticed it cut. It will be great for summer.

London said...

Wow. She really cut a lot off. It looks cute. I'm glad she loves it.

Unknown said...

It is perfect on her -- adorable! You better keep me posted, my dear!!!! You've been ON my MIND!

Channon said...

I love the hair. I love little bobs on little girls too.

you have been tagged, check out the rules at my blog
http://www.channonstorybooking.blogspot.com/

Heather Neese said...

That is such a fun haircut. She'll love it and so will you. Haircuts definately bring out the personality in little girls!