CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 22, 2008

The Miracle of Blogging


Ok maybe its because I am still so new to the blogging world, but I am so amazed with it!!  I'm so excited and I just can't hide it!!! Hee Hee  Anyways I have been able to find so many long lost pals and get in touch again.  Also to just stay in touch with family and friends on an almost every day level in this crazy busy world.  Its Great!! Isn't it funny how you can not talk to an old friend in years, even a decade and just pick up like you never lost any time, except for the fact that our bodies have changed a little ( I don't know about this 30 thing).  Anyways it just made me think how we all are truly connected in heart and spirit!  And how silly it may sound I think this whole blogging thing is a little miracle in our lives.  It makes us all feel so loved to hear from our friends and family and to know  that we are all interested in each others every day lives.  Its a beautiful way to share in each others joys,adventures and even sorrows!  I just LOVE IT!!!!  I love you all and keep on blogging and sharing a bit of you with me and the world!! 

10 comments:

Sabra said...

I'm with you! Blogging is an amazing way to make and keep connections. Plus, I count it as my journal, so I feel like I'm working on my eternal progression!

melanie said...

Amen!!! I love it too. I have never been close to my cousins and now I know so much about them and I feel like I know there kids. I love keeping up with friends and not feeling like I am calling at a bad time. I feel so connect with others even though I don't have as much time to keep up. I found a place that will put your blogs into a book. I count this as my journal.

Kendra said...

It has been a perfect little past time for me. I am glad that you have joined the ranks. Now I can keep tabs on you and not feel like such a bad friend!

Terese Hamilton said...

I totally agree! I am a little confused as to the significance of the tree. Is it the miracle tree? The tree of life? Hmm....oh, I got it -- the tree of blogging!

PEHNelson said...

nicky! so glad to have found you!!! And yes blogging is so fun, but addicting!!!! - ericka panduro nelson

Amy said...

I totally know how you feel. It took me a while to be "use" to the blog world. I would get overwhelmed everytime I found someone new. It's so fun thought. I still find people all the time. Yeah for blogging!

Kaylee Hartley said...

Sis. Wayas!!!! I'm SOO glad that you found me! I'm so happy to hear from you! Can you believe I'm 21 already? Crazy how time flies huh? :) What are you up to these days? Gosh I miss you so much!

Mark and Karen said...

Amen, sista!!

sara said...

i feel the exact same way...i just love you and the way you think...your blog is so cute just like your family...love ya sara stoddard

Channon said...

I love it too! It is so much fun to see each other's families! Yours is so cute!