CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 21, 2008

Oh what FUN at Grandmas!!!

This last week for a couple of days we went to Grandma and Grandpa Wayas's while Rich was in Spain for work. I had to get my mind off the fact that I wasn't with him!  Anyways Grandma bought all the grand kids baby chicks so that they could have a project together.  Let me tell you this has been a very big deal to my girls and they had been bugging me for days that they needed to go pick their chicks out and before they were all grown up.  So we went and the girls absolutely loved it!!!  I couldn't pull them away from them from the minute they woke up till they went to bed!  I must say I was a little worried for the Chicks lives so its a good thing Grandma had so many other fun things to do.  We would tell them "lets go ride the horse or the quads because the chicks need to sleep then you can come back and hold them" it was pretty funny to watch all three of them  the minute they were done with the activity they would beeline it to the chicks all trying to catch their chick.  By the end they were pretty good at it!  
It was so beautiful out there!  It had just rained so the desert was alive!  Rich's parents live in a dream land for a little kid!!  Its out side of Wickenburg in a little town called Congress in the middle of the most beautiful desert!  I am always amazed at the wildlife out there!!!  We love it and its always so relaxing, because you literally are in the middle of nowhere!!  We had a lot of fun!!








7 comments:

melanie said...

Your kids are so lucky to have wonderful grandparents on both sides. They look so happy! What a fun memory the chicks will be. We really need to go out before my baby. I miss you.

Brooks Family ♥ said...

How fun! I use to always love trips to grandmas house so I could ride the horses! Im glad you guys had fun!

The Riggs Family said...

I didn't know you had a blog... I love baby chicks we had them growing up.
It was good to see you at the shower.

Angela said...

Hi there Nicky! Yay! I love this blogging thing too. You can find all kinds of old friends on here! Your family is beautiful! I'm so glad I saw your blog - visit ours if you'd like. www.gregtitensorfam.blogspot.com
Bye!

Unknown said...

I wanna chick, too!! Are you still coming up next month?

sara said...

how fun...love the baby chicks...your pictures are so cute!

Anne said...

So much fun! I love the pictures of the girls with the chicks, they're beautiful!