CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Oh no my tooth feel out Mom!!!!!!


Emeli's tooth finally fell out!!  This poor tooth has been knocked loose at least 3 times that I can think of since Christmas!  The first time it was knocked loose it tighten up after a couple of months.  I was just sick to my stomach thinking the whole time that my child would be toothless for years!  I was so upset about it and each time she knocked it looser that i guess she thought it was a bad thing, so finally when Sarah head butted Emeli in the mouth and her tooth went flying across the room she panicked and started crying and yelling "mom my tooth my tooth!!!  Oh no oh no, don't be mad mom!"  After I could calm her down and explain 100 times that I wasn't upset and that that is what is suppose to happens to teeth (that is baby ones) we had to take pictures!! Then i went to my room and wanted to cry that I traumatized her so bad! I guess sometimes we don't realize how much our reactions effect our kids!  Lesson learned!!!   If you look closely you can see her permanent one already poking out!  Congratulations Emeli!!!

7 comments:

leinbachfamily said...

Hi Nick, I see you got one line posted. must be a cliffhanger to the rest of the story. I want to hear about your trip. Call me when you are not busy, hah like that happens right!

leinbachfamily said...

Now, I see... can't believe that tooth came out. I remember the trauma the first time. She looks cute with it out. Nile can't understand why it's gone. Can't wait to see you guys.

Marci Hernandez said...

I can't believe how one little tooth can make someone look so much older! Too cute!

sara said...

how funny....you are so right our reactions to things definitely affect how our kids will or will not react....you are a great mom!

Heather Neese said...

I love to see them smile when they are missing teeth! It's the end of the little kid smiles... soon they'll be all grown up. Ethan has lost three now. The last one was really kind of funny, he was DESPERATE to have it out, so Jeff gave it a try. It wasn't ready. I have a video on my blog.

Katrina said...

Hi Nicol! Your girls are so beautiful. I saw you on Chanteal's blog. Hopefully I will see you again sometime, you are such an awesome lady!!

Bunka's said...

OH my goodness!! has it been that long already? your daughter is so big!

i miss you!! how are you my lovely leader of a sister friend? (haha i like how that came out)